Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy 40th Birthday!

Happy Wednesday everyone hope you are having a great week!  I have some exciting news to share with you I am now part of the Paper Temptress DT.  I was so thrilled when I was asked to be a part of this talented group of ladies.  You can see lots of beautiful designs here on our community blog and of course you can find the beautiful papers at the store just click on the link on my sidebar.
 
My card I am sharing with you today is a special one as it is for my dear daughter in law!  She will be the big 40 on the 13th of this month....shhh I am so glad she does not look at my blog hehehe!
 
The focal image is printed and colored on the Cryogen white, I love this paper as it blends easily and does not smear the printer ink when colored over.  You can get Cryogen white from the Paper Temptress. 
 
For my card I have use this cute little image called "Zoe celebrates" from Make it Crafty.  She is colored with copics.  The designer paper is from Doodle Bug- Sugar Shoppe.
 
 
 
 
Colors used are as follows:
Skin: E50, E51, E93
Jeans: B91, B93, B97
Blouse and flowers: RV63, RV66, RV69
Hair: E35, E37, YR23, Y23
Shoes: E42, E44
Eyes; YG23
 
Thanks for coming by I hope I have inspired you, and you too will find some time to color it is good for the soul!
 
Challenges:
Make it crafty FB challenge - birthday theme
Pile it On - #14 Feminine
Timbroscrapmania - only for a girl
Challenges for Everybody - #40 anything goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - April challenge handmade bow
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - challenge 30 anything goes
Love to Scrap - #27 anything goes
Kit and Clowder - April challenge use blue
Scrapbook Stamp Society - #38 anything goes
 
 
Hugs,
 

7 comments:

Sharla said...

Your coloring is amazing!! Love the fun colors and papers!Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!!
sharla~ :)

Vicki said...

Beautiful, fun birthday card! Amazing coloring too! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ April Challenge.

KarinsArtScrap said...

Charlene this is gorgeous.

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Kim will LOVE the card you have so lovingly made for her. Great job!

cass said...

Pretty card, great design, thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week

Giò said...

WOW! Lovely card and fabulous colouring!
Thanks for joining us at TSM challenge.
Hugs
Giò

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Happy Birthday to your DIL!!! This is a fabulous card for her entering her fabulous 40s! Great details and perfect image to celebrate! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt